Compassion Pet Resort offers professional grooming services for most breeds of dogs. Proper grooming not only improves the appearance of your pet, but it greatly enhances their quality of life. By eliminating painful tangles, matting, and excessive shedding, grooming greatly enhances your pet’s overall health. Routine grooming keeps their skin and fur free from dangerous parasites and germs and helps keep them from developing painful sores and infectious diseases. And of course there is the obvious benefit of having them look and smell great!
- Bath with shampoo & conditioner
- Toweled and blow dry
- Coat brushed and combed
- Ears cleaned
- Nail trim
- Tooth Brushing
- Paws and pads shaved (if desired)
Breed Specific Cuts
- Curly coated breeds* (ex: Bichon, Poodle, Golden Doodle)
- Long haired breeds* (ex: Afghan, Collie, Golden Retriever)
- Double & Triple coated breeds* (ex: Chow, Husky, Samoya)
- A puppy’s first groom is simply an “introductory groom”.
- Puppies may be brought in as early as 12 weeks old.
Spa Services & Extras
- Nail Trim $15
- Teeth brushing $6
- Ear Cleaning $16
- Full Breed cut and style Fee based on breed and fur
- Bath and blow dry Fee based on breed and fur
- Bath and trim Fee based on breed and fur
- Detangle and dematting Fee based on breed and fur
- Deskunking services Fee based on breed and fur
- Nexgard flea & tick treatment Fee based on product cost